Weight 1/28/09 - 332.6
Current Weight 2/03/09 - 334
Weight gained - +1.4
I normally don't make too many comments on Wednesdays, but with a gain I figured I might want to reflect on the reasons why.
I'll start with the bad stuff:
1. We ate dinner out four times this week (Zaxbys, Salsaritas, Chilis, and a hamburger place last night). And, I didn't make the healthiest choices
2. I had a couple of candy bars (2) this week
3. I didn't exercise Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday last week
4. Let my emotions get the best of me
5. Didn't go grocery shopping and wasn't planned for this week (food wise)
Some good things:
1. I still exercised Wednesday, Thursday, and Monday
2. I got a job
3. Woke up today ready to face the gain and move on
Last week I just sucked. Plain and simple, no sugar coating it here.
February hit and all of a sudden I lost interest, I guess. I took my measurements on the first (which I was quite proud of) and then everything went out the window. Am I self sabotaging? Maybe? Maybe it was just a really off week?
Whatever the case is - I'm feeling better today.
I've changed up my exercise routine, I'll be working on a menu, and just working on me.
On a side note: I'm getting my hair chopped off today. I'm really looking forward to it. I haven't had it done in close to a year. It's an expense I couldn't justify while not working. Well....no more excuses I'm getting at least 7 inches cut off. Can't wait. I hate my hair long cause I never do anything but put it up in a ponytail.