So a few things I'm proud of this week (and a few I need to work on)
1. I walked 15.65 miles, it's actually more but I wasn't wearing my nifty little tracking device. And no, it's not a ankle monitor. LOL
It's a Lifesource Wireless Activity Monitor
It's been helpful tracking calories/time/steps - but it's not perfect by any means. First of all...far too expensive. We only paid $39.99 so it was a better deal than most places. The second problem is that the battery isn't replaceable. It is accurate though, if I walk 2.5 miles on my treadmill the software shows that same information. So, it's been helpful.
2. I baked cookies/goodies for the holidays three days straight. I only had a few bites of things. Normally I'd test all of the dough and then have a few cookies to top it off. This time I had my husband be the guinea pig. It worked out great.
3. I tried to stay positive after my last "I'm pissed" post. I got over it and got back on my trusty little treadmill and threw in a few walking videos as well.
1. Tested cookies. Not a lot - but still tested a few.
2. We had take out twice this week and I made bad choices. I knew I was making them too. I have to live with the scale now. I take full responsibility. I was tired from all of the baking and didn't want to cook dinner.
3. Didn't work out for two days this week (Saturday & today)
So, I'll take the good with the bad. It's not the end of the world. We're heading down to Georgia for the Christmas break.
I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Christmas.
Be back before the new year - and I really hope that I'm at the same weight. No promises though!